GARLIC BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOODLES – Recipes BROCCOLI
GARLIC BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOODLES
PREP TIME 5 MINUTES COOK TIME 20 MINUTES
Garlic Beef and Broccoli Noodles is made with tender melt in your mouth beef in the most amazing garlic sauce. Add some mushrooms, broccoli and noodles for an amazing meal in one!
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounce flank steak sliced against the grain
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 8 ounce mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisen sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli.
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and mushrooms and cook for a minute more.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, pepper and cornstarch.
- Add the noodles to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated.
Nutrition FactsGarlic Beef and Broccoli NoodlesAmount Per ServingCalories 762Calories from Fat 315% Daily Value*Fat 35g54%Saturated Fat 8g40%Cholesterol 136mg45%Sodium 4474mg186%Potassium 2623mg75%Carbohydrates 47g16%Fiber 10g40%Sugar 11g12%Protein 71g142%Vitamin A 1700IU34%Vitamin C 251mg304%Calcium 214mg21%Iron 9.2mg51%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.